I. BUILD UP TRAINEE’S STRUCTURAL KNOWLEDGE ON HEALTH & SAFETY RELATED LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Fire safety & emergency preparedness
- Electrical safety
- Machinery safety
- Chemical safety
- Building structural safety – Quality of construction
- Occupational accidents & work related injuries
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Hazard identification & risk assessment
- Health care at work
- Occupational health check-up
- Working environment conditions & ergonomics
- Emergency incident response plan
- Hygiene and safety training
- Food hygiene and safety conditions
- Other relevant laws and regulations
II. BUILD UP TRAINEE’S STRUCTURAL KNOWLEDGE ON ENVIRONMENT RELATED LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Environment impact assessment
- Wastewater treatment and management
- Solid waste and hazardous waste disposal and management
- Air emissions and dust control and management
- Water and energy management
- Chemical management
- Environmental emergency response plan
- Environmental protection report
III. COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT THEORY AND METHOD
- How to manage your compliance team or department in the company which is responsible for environment, health & safety (EHS).
- Learn principles and methods to manage documents and records demonstrating compliance performance and status of the company?
- Guide to establish mechanism and methods to manage workplace and working environment preventing EHS related non-compliance issues.
IV. ENHANCING PRACTICAL CORE SKILLS
- Skills to use best tools for root cause analysis
- Skills to establish a corrective and preventive action plan properly and submit it to your customers.
- Communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Conflict management & problem solving skills
- Legal and regulatory updating skills while preparing for change.
V. MINDSET, ATTITUDE, BEHAVIORS AND HABITS OF A PROFESSIONAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- Global mindset
- Professional attitude and other characteristics
- Proper behaviors and habits
VI. INTRODUCTION ON AND GUIDE TO CREATE TOOLS SUPPORTING COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES
- A complete set of policies, procedures, rules, monitoring forms, etc.
- Useful softwares, websites,…
VI. COMMON NON-COMPLIANCES IN AN AUDIT
- Introduce, analyse and instruct trainees to implement corrective and preventive measures for common non-compliance issues in the audits.
- Share best practices and appropriate improving directions for your company’s internal compliance gaps and current compliance system.