I. BUILD UP TRAINEE’S STRUCTURAL KNOWLEDGE ON LABOR RELATED LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Child labor
- Forced labor
- Harassment and Abuse
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Recruitment and termination
- Training and development
- Labor discipline
- Working hours
- Compensation and benefits
- Social, health and unemployment insurance
- Industrial relations
- Specific provisions for vulnerable groups (juvenile, elderly, foreign, disabled, pregnant and child nursing employees)
- Other relevant laws and regulations.
II. COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT THEORY AND METHOD
- How to manage your compliance team or department in the company which is responsible for labor, compensation & benefits, working hours, etc.
- Learn principles and methods to manage documents and records demonstrating compliance performance and status of the company?
- Guide to establish mechanism and methods to manage workplace and working environment preventing labor related non-compliance issues.
III. ENHANCING PRACTICAL CORE SKILLS
- Skills to use best tools for root cause analysis
- Skills to establish a corrective and preventive action plan properly and submit it to your customers.
- Communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Conflict management & problem solving skills
- Legal and regulatory updating skills while preparing for change.
IV. MINDSET, ATTITUDE, BEHAVIORS AND HABITS OF A PROFESSIONAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- Global mindset
- Professional attitude and other characteristics
- Proper behaviors and habits
V. INTRODUCTION ON AND GUIDE TO CREATE TOOLS SUPPORTING COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES
- A complete set of policies, procedures, rules, monitoring forms, etc.
- Useful softwares, websites,…
VI. COMMON NON-COMPLIANCES IN AN AUDIT
- Introduce, analyse and instruct trainees to implement corrective and preventive measures for common non-compliance issues in the audits.
- Share best practices and appropriate improving directions for your company’s internal compliance gaps and current compliance system.